Monday, March 5, 2012

Whew! I've been busy!

Felt.  I love it!  Not just any felt, but wool-blend felt.  I love wool blend felt.  It's soft, it comes in lots of pretty colors, and it can turn something "average" into something that looks very high end.


I love wool-blend felt cuts that can be transformed from 2-dimensional shapes to 3-dimensional works of art that you can wear.


I have been so busy over the past few days making lots and lots of creations with my gigantic stash of felt shapes.


I've turned those little shapes into beautiful carnations for clippies, like this set below.  This is my "Candy Collection" set. 
You can see them on my Etsy shop, here.  The set was featured in the "A Tisket a Tasket Pretty Gift for the Easter Basket" Treasury.  You can see the entire treasury here.

I've turned circles into little puff flowers for clippies.  This is my "Chocolate Hearts Collection" set.
They can be seen in my Etsy shop here.

I've taken cuts of felt and turned them into beautiful roses.

I've put the roses on headbands like this one.  When I began, it was a very plain, lavender satin-lined headband.  I took my "Butterfly Kisses" collection, and look at it now!

Here it is in my Etsy shop.

I've also put them onto elastic headbands.  Can't you just picture an adorable bald head wearing this?
I made this one for my cousin's daughter, Natalie, as part of her Christmas outfit.

Or how about these two?

These were made as baby shower gifts.

I've also used the roses on clippies. 

I've done them in clusters, like this set, on a "regular" sized alligator clip.


I've also put them singly, on itty bitty clippies, like this set that I made for my new niece, Gabrielle.
This is my "Baby Baby Collection" palette.

How about some fun mums?  I love the way these look.  This set is on fold over elastic.  I'm actually waiting on professional shots of this one on a model.  Any day now!


My newest flowers are the hydrangeas.  I have them in "mini" and "regular" size, and today I've gone hydrangea crazy!

This is my Aloha collection, and the headband is in my shop here.  These are the "min" size.

These ones are "regular" sized.

This is my "Tropical Collection".  This headband can be found here.


This one is also in the "Tropical Collection", but is on shocking pink elastic lace.  It is in my shop here.  It was also included in the "Springtime Hair Candy" Treasury on Etsy, here.

Well, I can safely say that I've been using my time wisely over the past few days.  Now, to figure out how to drive customers to my Etsy shop to buy all of these amazing things I've made.





No comments:

Post a Comment